Connect Your Customers to Sales!
You've worked too hard to bring them to your site.
Don't let them leave with questions unanswered.
WebCallback buttons in your site let the customer easily contact you
to complete the sales or customer service process.
To see WebCallback in action,
visit some of our customer sites.
Increase Online Sales
Improve your customers’ online shopping experience and close sales using WebCallback.com.
Your customers connect within seconds to your customer service or sales department with
the click of a mouse. WebCallback is an alternative service that compares favorably to
that offered by Click to Talk, LivePerson, and Push to Talk.
WebCallback Benefits You
- Increases impulse buying
- Helps answer questions about products or services
- Reduces concern about credit card use
- Gives customers "the personal touch"
- Helps customers navigate web sites easily
- Directs customer calls to specific people or departments
- Provides access to customers worldwide
Companies that use WebCallback host web pages that immediately connect
their guests by telephone to a staff member at that company or its
How WebCallback Works
Suppose your company sells products and services worldwide and you
host a web site.
An American or international consumer, visiting your site, wants
more specific information or needs to have question answered.
- The customer clicks on the WebCallback link, enters his or her
phone number, and clicks a button.
- The link immediately triggers a call to a specific phone number
at your company.
Your sales or customer service representative answers,
and the service informs them that they are being connected to a
web site visitor.
- Your company representative and your customer are immediately
conferenced together and your staff can effectively close a sale
or answer the visitor's question.
The phone calls are placed within seconds of the visitor
clicking on the hot link.
Special Features Give WebCallback Extra Power!
WebCallback is industrial strength to meet your needs. Our special features include:
- High Bandwidth we can place hundreds of
simultaneous calls to your call center
- Alert Messages before the customer answers the
system plays a customized message to your staff receiving the call, who are prepared to
- Access Restrictions you may restrict
international calls, blacklist numbers, or block numbers depending
on the time of day
- Delayed Callback (under development)
customers can select a time delay before a call is placed to allow time to log off a
shared line before the call is placed
- Hacker Controls the ability to launch calls is
web site dependent, which prevents hackers from launching calls from unauthorized sites
- High Security - calls can only be placed to your callback numbers,
which are controlled only by the GlobalPhone switch
Click here for pricing data,
technical details or
answers to frequently-asked questions.